Louise C. Nacca Memorial Scholarship for Educational Aid to the Disabled 2020 Scholarship Year
The 1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey, Inc., is accepting applications for the Louise C. Nacca Scholarship.
- Applicants must be anticipating enrollment in an educational or vocational training program with the 2020 school year. Applicants must have clearly defined long term goals toward gainful employment.
- Applicant must be a resident of New Jersey.
- Applicant must have a permanent physical disability.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant may request renewal if eligibility criteria is satisfied.
Applicant must provide the following documents
- Completed Application.
- Medical proof of disability.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Acceptance letter from educational or vocational training facility.
- College bound applicants must submit complete academic and/or school records for grades 9-12.
Goal Statements – please include the following
- A description of your plans and aspirations.
- A description of how this scholarship would help you become a contributing member of society.
- Proof of most recent Federal Income Tax Return from applicant or parent (if dependent).
All materials must be submitted by November 18, 2019 and sent to: Louise Nacca Scholarship Committee
1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey
7 Sanford Avenue Belleville, NJ 07109
Materials submitted to the Scholarship Committee will not be returned. The confidentiality of information provided will be respected.